The SASWH offers a variety of education programs designed to meet the safety needs of healthcare employees.
SASWH’s programs include training and education for leadership, managers/supervisors, occupational health committees, support staff, care providers as well as inspection and investigation teams.
SASWH programs include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Leveled Training (Level 1 & 2)
- Effective OHCs in Healthcare
- Incident Reporting and Investigations
- Transferring Lifting Repositioning (TLR)
- Safety for Supervisors
- Professional Assault Response Training (PART)
- Safe Moving & Repositioning Techniques (SMART)
- Workplace Assessment Violence Education (WAVE)
For a complete list of training programs available, visit http://www.saswh.ca/index.php/programs