Nominations for the 2018 SUN Elections closed on January 16, 2018. Thank you to everyone who allowed their name to stand for a nomination.
The following individuals have been ACCLAIMED as the successful candidate:
- First Vice-President: Denise Dick, Local 68
- Regional Rep, Region 2: Darcy McIntyre, Local 259
- Regional Rep, Region 4: Maureen Arseneau, Local 68
- Base Hospital Rep, Regina: Laurelle Pachal, Local 106
- Base Hospital Rep, Saskatoon: Mark Henderson, Local 75
The following position will be ELECTED BY MAIL-IN BALLOT. Please click on each candidate's name to view their position statement.
As per Bylaw 4.12, ballots were delivered to eligible members no later than the last business day of the third week in February.
As per Bylaw 4.18, Regional Representatives shall be elected by the members of the region who are employed in their respective regions except those employed at base hospitals.
Ballots must be received at the Regina SUN office by 1630 hours, April 13, 2018.
Looking for Nominees...
As per Bylaw 4.14, the following positions will be ELECTED DURING ANNUAL MEETING in Moose Jaw.
- Regional Rep, Region 7 (One (1) year term to fill current vacant position) – 1 to be elected
- Nominations Committee (One (1) year term to fill current vacant position) – 1 to be elected