Provincially funded seats are limited to 50 seats to be divded between the locations and will be determined by random draw. To be eligible for the funding draw, members must register by 1200 hours on January 30, 2019 ; selected members will be notified via email on January 31, 2019.
As per Membership Policy 026-M-2007, approved funding to attend a Leadership Series workshop shall be limited to:
- Local NAC Chair or designate only.
- Additional members may attend, if space permits, as locally funded or unfunded members.
- SUN will provide funding for the actual day of the event you are attending.
- Salary reimbursement shall be categorized as:
- For scheduled shifts (paid Union Leaves): The Employer pays you directly and SUN reimburses your Employer for one shift per day of the event you are attending.
- If attending on a day off, SUN Provincial pays you directly for 8 hours per day of attendance (a TD1 on file at SUN Provincial is required; forms are available from SUN Provincial).
- Roundtrip kilometrage shall be paid to members who must travel in excess of 50 kms (one-way) at a rate determined annually by the Board of Directors in the budget. Carpooling is encouraged.
- As per Membership Policy 026-M-2007, travel time will not be compensated.
- SUN Provincial will cover the cost of parking expenses; receipts must be attached to your expense claim to be reimbursed.
- Participants are encouraged to approach their SUN District Council or Local Executive for those expenses not covered by SUN Provincial.
Please contact Janelle Ruhr, Office Assistant, at email@example.com