The following position(s) are currently accepting applications:
Nurse Practice Officer - Regina/Saskatoon (To be determined)
This position can be located out of Regina or Saskatoon.
- Education: Baccalaureate degree in nursing. Eligible for licensure with the SRNA or RPNAS.
- Experience: Demonstrated clinical research experience. Five to seven years’ experience in a variety of practice settings.
- Other: All candidates must pass written testing requirements established for the position.
- Is responsible for addressing nursing practice issues, patient/client/resident and nurse safety and workload issues. Provides consultative, advisory, education and advocacy services in matters related to professional practice and the Nursing Advisory/Independent Assessment Committee process.
- Conducts research and analysis into best nursing practices and provides leadership advice in respect of workplace initiatives. Works in collaboration to address workplace and nursing practice issues for members.
Application deadline: 2021-05-07
Expected start date: 2021-05-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $102,211.00-$113,386.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
Submit resume and cover letter to Nina Johnson, Executive Administrative Coordinator at email@example.com