Safe Schools Plan
The Saskatchewan Safe Schools plan was developed by the Ministry of Education in collaboration with Saskatchewan Education's Response Planning Team and Saskatchewan's Chief Medical Health Officer.
Under the Saskatchewan Safe Schools plan, there are four phases of education delivery in the province:
- Level 1 – Full in-class learning with some additional measures to ensure student and staff safety.
- Level 2 – Full in-class learning – Mask usage for students and staff, as per the guidance provided to school divisions by Saskatchewan's Chief Medical Health Officer.
- Level 3 – Reduced in-class learning.
- Level 4 – Transition to alternative learning opportunities offered by divisions.
Safe Return to School Resources for SHA Staff
The SHA Return to School committee has developed a set of reference documents to support employees as children return to school.
COVID School Exposure Huddle Talk (September 1, 2020) [PDF]
MyConnection Knowledge Documents
There are also a number of Knowledge Documents located on MyConnection to deal with HR specific directives such as payroll codes. If you are not set up on MyConnection, please follow the instructions below:
1) Launch MyConnection (Google Chrome is recommended for the best user experience). Please bookmark this site for future use.
2) Your username: The same as your Gateway Online or VIP username. If you do not know or do not remember your username or have problems signing in, please click Forgot Username. You will be directed to a form that will help you get you started in MyConnection.
3) Creating your password: The first time you use MyConnection, please click on the Forgot/Create Password Option and follow the instructions. An email will be sent to the email address you have listed in Gateway Online. In order to use Forget/Create Password, you must have an email listed in Gateway Online. The link in your email is active for 12 hours. If the link expires, you can request a new one by once again clicking Forgot/Create Password.
It is very important to keep your supervisor/manager/director or your Human Resource Business Partner, up to date on requested leave or accommodation surrounding COVID-19. This is an unprecedented time and we all need to work together to provide safe and accessible health care to the residents of Saskatchewan.
Source: SHA Daily Rounds - September 2, 2020