This is more than just SUN's vision statement; it defines how we operate as a union, and it's the basis for the 2021 Virtual Education Conference on October 27.
On October 27, we're diving into topics that impact our members every day:
- Learn about how to build resiliency from registered psychologist Dr. Jeff Morley.
- Take in a nurse's perspective on personal wellness in a pandemic from Wellness Coach Sandra Payne, RN.
- We know the addictions crisis is gripping Saskatchewan. Listen to experts in Harm Reduction about everyday efforts trying to make a mark.
- Hear from SUN President Tracy Zambory about how SUN perseveres during this pandemic, and how she's looking into the future of this thriving, healthy union.
- Read the full agenda here.
- Register here: 2021 Education Conference: Healthy Member. Healthy Union. Healthy Communities (swoogo.com)