You are not alone - support is there when you need it.
The following services are available to assist individuals facing mentla health challenges or crisis.
Employer Provided Services
- 3sHealth benefits:
- $2,000 per calendar year per insured person for clinical psychologists and social workers - View benefits at a glance
- Morneau Shepell (Employment Family Assistance Program)
- Access via their website or call toll-free 1-844-336-3136
- Health Care Worker Support Line
- Call toll-free 1-833-233-3314 (Monday-Friday, 8 to 4:30 p.m.)
Saskatchewan/National Support Services
Support services range from addictions/substance support, Kids Help Phone, Farm Stress Line, and suicide prevention; visit link above for complete listing.
Family Service Saskatchewan, in partnership with the Saskatchewan Health Authority, supports free mental health walk-in clinics. These clinics offer free one-time counselling sessions which are now available by phone.
Hope for Wellness Help Line offers immediate help to all Indigenous peoples across Canada. Counselling is also available in Cree, Ojibway or Inuktitut.
The CMHA - SK Division has set up phone lines to support those who may be struggling:
- Provincial Line: 306-421-1871
- Provincial Youth Line: 306-730-5900
- Moose Jaw: 306-630-5968
- North Battleford: 306-441-5746
- Prince Albert: 306-940-7678
- Regina: 306-535-4292
- Rosetown: 306-831-4083
- Saskatoon: 306-270-3648
- Swift Current: 306-741-5148
- Weyburn: 306-861-4951