You are not alone - support is there when you need it.
The following services are available to assist individuals facing mental health challenges or crisis.
Employer Provided Services
- 3sHealth benefits:
- $2,000 per calendar year per insured person for clinical psychologists and social workers - View benefits at a glance
- LifeWorks (Employment Family Assistance Program)
- SHA’s confidential Employee Assistance Program services, are accessible as always 24/7/365 by calling 1-844-336-3136 or visiting www.workhealthlife.com.
- The Mental Health Support Line
- Call toll-free 1-833-233-3314 (Monday-Friday, 08:00 to 16:30)
Saskatchewan/National Support Services
Support services range from addictions/substance support, Kids Help Phone, Farm Stress Line, and suicide prevention; visit link above for complete listing.
- Online Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Online-CBT) – Provincially funded service for Saskatchewan residents who are experiencing mental health difficulties, including depression and anxiety. Trained therapists support participants as they complete five online modules over an eight week period. This service is led by the Online Therapy Unit at the University of Regina, and is delivered for free for Saskatchewan residents in partnership with the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- LifeWorks (formerly Morneau Sheppell) has a Crisis Support Line for anyone in the community in need of emotional support. The Crisis Support Line is open 24/7 and can be reached at 1-844-751-2133. By calling, individuals will receive professional emotional support and/or referral to community resources.
Free Mental Health Services
- Government of Saskatchewan
- Family Services Saskatchewan/Counselling Connect
- Hope for Wellness (Indigenous)
- Help Seeker
Hope for Wellness Help Line offers immediate help to all Indigenous peoples across Canada. Counselling is also available in Cree, Ojibway or Inuktitut.
The CMHA - SK Division has set up phone lines to support those who may be struggling:
- Provincial Line: 306-421-1871
- Provincial Youth Line: 306-730-5900
- Moose Jaw: 306-630-5968
- North Battleford: 306-441-5746
- Prince Albert: 306-940-7678
- Regina: 306-535-4292
- Rosetown: 306-831-4083
- Saskatoon: 306-270-3648
- Swift Current: 306-741-5148
- Weyburn: 306-861-4951