The following 'just in time' learning video modules have been created to provide members with information and education to support their professional practice, in completing a Work Situation Report (WSR) form, and navigating the Joint Nursing Advisory (NAC) Process.
Click on each topic to view a short video to learn more.
- Introduction to the Joint Nursing Advisory Process (3:50 mins)
- An Overview of the Work Situation Report (WSR) (5:17 mins)
- Professional Practice or Workload (3:22 mins)
- Fear of Reprimand (2:49 mins)
- Joint Nursing Advisory Committee Roles & Responsibilities (4:12 mins)
- Work Situation Report (WSR) Outcomes (4:18 mins)
- Accessing the Online Work Situation Report (WSR) (3:19 mins)
- Completing a Work Situation Report (WSR) (13:39 mins)
- BONUS Module: What Is My SUN ID#? (1:47 mins)
DID YOU KNOW....
... online education materials that support registered nurses providing safe, competent care may be considered as part of your continuing competency requirements? Members are encouraged to follow up with their regulatory body to review and confirm eligible material(s).
Joint Nursing Advisory (NAC) Process & WSR Resources
Additional resources to assist members in understanding and engaging in the Joint NAC Process:
- Algorithm Chart for Joint NAC Process (Appendix B of the SUN/SAHO Collective Agreement)
- How to Complete a WSR (best printed on 8.5" x 14" legal-size paper)
- SAMPLE Work Situation Report (WSR) Form
- Steps in the Problem Solving Process
- What is Trending? How Do We Recognize It?
- Professional Practice Workload Examples (2021)