As per SUN’s Bylaws, SUN District Council’s shall hold an annual meeting with members in the District between Sept 1st and Oct 31st of each calendar year.
The SDC Grant Application deadline is October 31st.
Eligibility to receive the annual grant is contingent on the submission of the following:
- Bank statement and bank reconciliation for the fiscal year ending Sept 30.
- Treasurers report for the 2015-2016 fiscal year – as presented to your annual meeting
- Minutes from the 2016 SDC Annual meeting – include all officer’s reports and election results, Note: To not delay the grant submission, the minutes may be submitted separately.
- Union Activity Plan for the upcoming year.
- Budget for the 2016-2017 fiscal year.
- Equity exceeding $2500 will reduce the eligible grant amount.
SDC Chairs and Treasurers are encouraged to review the grant submission process as outlined in Membership Policy 035-M-2007
Note: Locals are not required to submit their financial records to SUN Provincial.
Locals as per SUN’s Bylaws shall hold an annual meeting between Sept 1st and Oct 31st of each calendar year for the purpose of electing officers and committees.
- Following the Annual Meeting please submit to SUN Provincial the names and contact information for your Executive including Committee Chairpersons. ( NAC and OH&S)