The Board of Directors met on November 19 and 20, 2019 in Regina. The following is a summary of their financial and business decisions.
- The Board approved a donation of $3000.00 to the Stephen Lewis Foundation.
- The Board approved a donation of $3000.00 to Doctors Without Borders.
- The Board approved a donated of $3000.00 to Sexual Assault Services of Saskatchewan.
- The Board approved a change to the members of the Annual Meeting Planning Committee. Theresa Mamer replaces Lisa Doshen-Gervais.
- The Board approved the Community Donation Charities for the 2020 Annual Meeting. Donations will be split between Battlefords Trade-Education Centre and Battlefords and Area Sexual Assault Centre.